GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All fees must be paid in full prior to the first date of any reserved time, league or contract unless
otherwise agreed to in writing by Courtside Sports Center.
- Only players/coaches participating in scheduled event allowed on playing surfaces. All spectators MUST remain in designated seating areas
- Each player participating in any program or league must submit a fully executed waiver form, either directly
or as part of the registration package forwarded to Courtside Sports center by team's organizer.
- All fees paid to Courtside Sports Center are non-refundable. Registrants shall not be permitted to pay pro-rated fees.
Cancellations due to weather may be made up if possible but are not guaranteed.
- Courtside Sports Center utilizes on-site security cameras which record video of patrons in/out of facility. By entering
Courtside Sports Center you are consenting to being videotaped while in facility.
- Courtside Sports Center may periodically photograph activities at the facility that may result in photographs of patrons that later may appear in
promotional materials. By entering Courtside Sports Center you are consenting to being photographed and promotional use of said photograph.
- NO SPECTATORS/ SIBLINGS allowed on playing fields. They must remain in designated seating areas and are not allowed to roam the facility.
They are not allowed on any vacant courts or turf playing fields and must remain only in the area for which the came to view.
- Absolutely NO SPITTING is permitted. If caught you will be immediately removed from the facility. NO EXCEPTIONS
- All beverages must be in a sealed, spill-proof, reusable travel mug or water bottle
Absolutely No Beverages in Dunkin Donut or Cumberlain Farms type foam, cardboard or plastic cups allowed in facility.
DAMAGE TO COURTSIDE SPORTS CENTER PROPERTY
No person, whether or not participating in an activity, may pull, hang on or harm any netting or basketball hoops in the building.
Any person causing damage to any Courtside Sports Center property shall be held accountable to reinburse Courtside Sports Center, in full,
for all repairs or replacement expenses arising from such conduct.
Any person caught littering on the property of Courtside Sports Center, specifically including, but not limited to, the parking lot and surrounding
areas, shall be denied access to Courtside Sports Center.
Courtside Sports Center has no responsibility whatsoever for any personal belongings that are lost, disappear or may be stolen from its' premises.
Courtside Sports Center reserves the right to assess and collect damaged from any person who violates any rule and/or regulation of the facility
or causes damage to any person or property. Parents and/or guardians are responsible for the conduct of minors.
Any person injured at Courtside Sports Center must file an injury report at front desk prior to leaving.
Any person unwilling to comply with the rules and regulations of Courtside Sports Center may be denied access to and shall not be entitled
to any refunds.
FOOD / DRINK / SMOKING
- Smoking, vaping and all tobacco products are absolutely prohibited both inside and on the property of Courtside Sports Center.
- NO FOOD of any type allowed past main entrance.
- NO GUM allowed in facility. Failure to deposit gum in trash can will result in automatic eviction from building.
- NO DRINK to be brought on any playing surface (either court or turf). All drinks MUST be in a non-spillable sports bottle.
- Absolutely NO COFFEE DRINKS allowed in building unless in a sealed, non-spillable travel mug.
NO CLEATS ALLOWED in facility. Only flat bottom sneakers allowed
All footwear to be worn on playing fields must be carried into facility and changed into before stepping on playing surface.
Courtside Sports Center has the right to deny anyone without proper footwear access to the playing fields.